11/20/2009

WOW! It's over...




The quilt show is over and a couple weeks of catching my breath and catching up.

The quilt show put on by the Randolph Quilters Guild was a huge success. We had 135 entries, a new venue and nine vendors. The guild had a yard sale, boutique, silent auction and a raffle quilt. I was the lucky recipient of the raffle quilt and I managed to get two of the three planned quilts finished and entered. Receiving a second place on my wholecloth and third on my 'Ladies Night to Boogie'. Not complaining a bit. The wholecloth was my first attempt at trapunto and the "LNtB' was a first attempt at just filling a quilt with feathers.

Now if I can figure out how to add the pictures ? Well, got the pictures, just not where I expected. I promise to learn more about this blogging thing!

Hubby, Mira and I are transporting a rescue dog tomorrow on her second leg of her journey to Atlanta. I'll have a report this weekend.

Have a wonderful day.

Blossom's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: