2/20/2010

Finally finished the Scrappy Friendship Quilt

      Yes, I finally finished the 'Scrappy Friendship Quilt' for the workshop. Our workshop was canceled due to icy conditions last Saturday so, it's rescheduled for the 27th (next Saturday). I will post a picture after I show the gals at the workshop.

      I did take a couple pictures the past couple weeks. Remember the bread I said I was baking while writing a post well, it didn't turn out too bad and its, of course, long gone.

     Met up with a good (longarm quilting) friend  for breakfast the Thursday before Valentines Day and look what she brought me. 


     Mary has a super blog go check it out at Quilt Hollow Thank you Mary! They were so lovely!

     Got to go work on some customer quilts, I've spent way too much time on the scrappy quilt but, it is nice to have it done!

Have a good rest of the weekend!
Mira's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: