7/04/2010

Happy Fourth of July, to all!

Happy 4th of July!

This little quilt was made right after 9/11. It happened to be a couple weeks after my dad passed away so, it was therapy. It helped me get back into quilting, which I had no desire to do at the time. It has hung in my hallway for the past 6 years. I love it!

Yesterday, Bill and I met up with my brother and sister-in-law, Rick and Kathy, from Colorado.They were in Cary, yesterday and we had a short but, sweet time with them. They were celebrating her mom's 80th birthday, Kathy's birthday and a National Championship, Kathy's grandson Jessie, had won this week in Virginia Beach, Va at a National tumbling competition. Congrats, Jessie!

This is what's on the frame right now and should come off in the next couple days. I'll post more pictures when it's finished. Can't wait to see it done!


Aren't these cute! 
Every once in a while someone will ask me to do some embroidery for them and if I'm not swamped with quilting, I will play around. Above, are some towels  I decorated for Linda. Her seven year old grand daughter, Chloe, is a golfer! She needed some girlie golf towels.

I can hardly believe we have had our Miracle a whole year as of Father's Day. Here she is watching for daddy to come home from work so, they can go for a walk.

Hope the 4th of July weekend is a safe and fun time for you and your families.


 



1 comment:

Comments: