5/12/2011

Gray morning...

Boy, sure is gray this morning and misty rain. However, Sunday and Monday made up for it. Saturday was my birthday and it always gets celebrated with Mother's Day so, Saturday was a bust. Sunday was great! Travis had Bill and I over for dinner and he got me a set of colanders and not one, but two dozen long stemmed pink roses. Just gorgeous... Bill got me my sign for the front yard, logo with no wording can't wait to get it up. It'll help me direct new customers to my house. Roses and sign below:



I've been trying to balance work with trying to get projects for the guild done and a few small things for myself. Progress always seems slow but, I know it'll all come together eventually. Taught a workshop last Friday and below is the quilt I'm currently working on...



Spent Monday with my best friend Jerrie and we celebrated my birthday with a road trip to the Dragonfly Quilt shop in High Point and lunch at Skipper's also, in High Point. We had soooooo... much fun! We bought fabric of course, not that either of us needed any more. I've quilted probably 45 to 50 quilts for Jerrie in the past three and a half years. Needless to say she's my very best customer as well as friend.

Well, spending time on the computer isn't getting any sewing or quilting done so, have a wonderful day and I'll be in touch!

Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: