2/18/2014

SNOW! Bah Humbug!

     Yes, we had snow! Not that we needed it... we moved from Michigan 28 years ago hoping to avoid the stuff. Most winters we do so, really shouldn't complain. I argued with DH as to whether I needed to buy a coat this year. Why? when he has a perfectly good Carhart I can wear if, I really have to go out. That would only be the mornings after he has had to work all night plowing snow for the city. Then I have to walk the dog although, that didn't happen this last week. We only got half way down the drive and I decided it was way too slippery for me. Since, I broke my wrist in Sept. I've become a lot less daring and afraid of another fall.
     The snow is oh so lovely if, you don't have to go out in it! The weather has been a sticky wicket in more ways than one. I was expecting my Quilt Path computer to show up for my long-arm; it didn't and I'm still waiting. First promised Friday, then yesterday and now they say it'll be tomorrow. Then my tension on my machine decided to screw up and that's been more than frustrating. You would think that after 7 years it would get less frustrating but, NOT!
       Now, looking at the bright side the temperature is in the 60's today and the rest of the week. I (think I) have figured out the tension one more time. I get my hair cut tomorrow, yea! and got the oil changed in my car this am. 
      All I have to do now is figure out how to get my pictures from one computer to another.






From the top down is pictures of the front yard during the snow of last week, a southern snow blower, and 'Get Ready' you're suppose to wait Mira! Mira flying thru the snow and Mira just lovin' it!

I must get back to quilting and fixing supper!

Happy quilting from the sunny south...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: