12/18/2009

I'm still here!


Boy, did I have a week but, the quilting is done on Vicky's quilt and she picked it up Wed. evening. This is Vicky's first attempt at quilting and I think she did a wonderful job. Way to go, Vicky! The blocks came in from relatives all around the world. I told her that I would post it to my blog so, her family from France, Costa Rica and the states could see it. Especially, those who couldn't come for her mom's birthday party. It's a gift to her mom for her birthday and I know she will be thrilled! The whole quilt is made up of butterflies that different family members created themselves. The bottom example is hand quilted and just lovely (unfortunately it's hard to photgraph quilting). They are all so unique. Congratulations to all of you...

Sorry, gotta run! The weather here is yucky and I need to bring in some wood to keep the home fires burning.  Baby Girl, hasn't been feeling good the past two days so, I think I better walk her, too.

Have a great weekend!
Mira's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: